Monday, February 21, 2011

The Burn out


So anyway its been sometime since my last post(nothing new here) but some things have happened lately that I simply must let my avid fans know-

My Wii no longer works-Yes my rock,my Texas,my Kilimanjaro the one system that I would bet on to out last all others...died in December of 2010--I plan on sending it in to Nintendo at some point(as soon as I acquire some moar funds) but gods only know when ill find the time to send it in to Nintendo for repairs.

Problem 2: My 360 red ringed-Now I kinda knew this was coming at some point but after losing the wii this was just another annoyance that didn't help my situation..luckily theres a place in the bronx that does 360 repairs for around $30 bones so I'll try and head out there ASAP

Final Stage: Sony is about to pan my psn account-yes..yes I jumped on the jailbreaking wagon and managed to snag some free shit... unfortunately skynet/sony caught wind and sent my thieving ass an email effectively telling me to get rid of my free shiznit or face a ban..normally I would be all "Fuck off Sony" but with the Wii out of commission and the 360 living in the 3 ring hell I must admit I'm scared out of my mind to just turn on my ps3.....

anyways that's a quick update..I need to finish some project for forensics.."grumbles"