Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Game Professor is Back at Bayside High


So in recent news I just picked up two Xbox360 games on the cheap...Yes I said two games, anyway I picked up "Deadly Premonition" and "Chrome Hounds". In regards toDeadly Premonitions I've heard all sorts of things from it being a "Terrible Game" with PS2 graphics to just being "meh" to people looooving their experiences playing it. So I decided to give the game a shot and picked it up this past week at my local Gamestop(BOO HIISS!). I'll get into my experience with Deadly Premonition at a later date.
With Chrome Hounds however, I'm heavily disappointed in my self for not getting an Xbx360 earlier (I've had mine for 2 years or so now) anyone that knows me knows about how much of a mecha fanatic I am. Chrome Hounds,when I first saw it,looked like a terrible Mechwarrior clone on a console I despised(ok the real reason is that I hated the 360 and refused to believe that any game on it could be good...) boy was I an ass-now here I am years later with a game that many claimed to have had the best online experience with ever and I'll probably never get the chance to show em my piloting skillz online(The servers have been shut down for several month). Oh well more on that and my failure as a mech commander later!

No comments: